Thank you for applying to be a Food Vendor for the 2019 King William Fair!
Please refer to the Food Vendor Policies and Operating Procedures and the Booth Map posted on our website to complete this application properly.
You will NOT be required to pay at this time. However, if approved, you will receive an invoice email with instructions to pay the fees.
|Post Event Sales Fee||$0-999||$1,000+|
|Standard Location & Food Trucks||0%||20% of Gross Ticket Sales|
|Premium Location||25% of Gross Ticket Sales||25% of Gross Ticket Sales|
The King William Fair only provides 110v electricity for purchase on limited blocks. Also, you must provide the King William Fair office with proof of insurance. If you do not have any, you must purchase here for each booth or truck.
Certificates of Insurance MUST list the following as additional insured:
King William Association
122 Madison Street
San Antonio, TX 78204
Fiesta San Antonio Commission, Inc. and
Fiesta Commission Charitable Corporation
2611 Broadway Street
San Antonio, TX 78215
List up to 5 items in order of preference with #1 being the highest. We will choose the items you are allowed to sell in order to have a variety of foods served at the Fair. Vendors may sell food items only. NO BEVERAGES
Vendors must display prices and menu items with signage that is easy to read and prominently displayed.
By checking "YES" you are stating you agree to follow all policies and procedures as set out by the King William Fair and agree to the Waiver of Responsibility as posted.
By checking "YES" you are stating that you understand this application does NOT guarantee your acceptance as a King William Fair Food Vendor.
1. Deadline for application is February 1, 2019
2. Contracts will be emailed to you by March 8, 2019
3. Proof of insurance identifying the King William Association and the Fiesta Commissions as an additional named insured is due by March 1, 2019. You may email the Certificate of Insurance to email@example.com or mail it to the King William Fair / Food, 122 Madison Street, San Antonio, TX 78204.
4. Payment is due March 15, 2019. Instructions will be sent to pay online with your contract. Checks can be made pit to "King William Fair" and delivered to King William Fair / Food, 122 Madison Street, San Antonio, TX 78204.
5. Deadline to withdraw and receive a full refund is March 22, 2019