Thank you for applying to be a Food Vendor for the 2024 King William Fair!
Please refer to the Food Vendor Policies & Procedures and the Booth Map posted on our website.
You will NOT be required to pay at this time. However, if approved, you will receive an invoice email with instructions to pay the fees.
Post-Event Sales Fee
Standard Location - 20% of Gross Sales
Premium Location - 25% of Gross Sales
The King William Fair only provides 110v electricity for purchase on limited blocks. Also, you must provide the King William Fair office with proof of insurance. If you do not have any, you must purchase here for each booth.
Certificates of Insurance MUST list the following as additional insured:
King William Association
122 Madison Street
San Antonio, TX 78204
Fiesta San Antonio Commission, Inc. and
Fiesta Commission Charitable Corporation
110 Broadway #350
San Antonio, TX 78205
List up to 5 items in order of preference with #1 being the highest. We will choose the items you are allowed to sell in order to have a variety of foods served at the Fair. Vendors may sell food items only. BEVERAGES Must Be Pre-Approved.
Vendors must display prices and menu items with signage that is easy to read and prominently displayed.
By checking "YES" you are stating you agree to follow all policies and procedures as set out by the King William Fair and agree to the Waiver of Responsibility as posted.
By checking "YES" you are stating that you understand this application does NOT guarantee your acceptance as a King William Fair Food Vendor.
1. Deadline for application is January 15, 2024.
2. Contracts will be emailed to you on February 12, 2024.
3. Proof of insurance identifying the King William Association and the Fiesta San Antonio Commissions as additional named insureds is due by March 4, 2024. You may email the Certificate of Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to King William Fair, Attention: Angela Suhor, 122 Madison Street, San Antonio, TX 78204.
4. Payment is due March 4, 2024. Instructions will be sent to pay online with your contract. Checks can be made out to "King William Fair" and delivered to King William Fair, Attention Angela Suhor, 122 Madison Street, San Antonio, TX 78204.
5. Deadline to withdraw and receive a full refund is March 18, 2024.
6. There is a MANDATORY meeting for all food vendors on April 3, 2023, at 5:30 pm.