BlastPass is a cashless wristband that will replace the use of paper tickets used to purchase food and beverages as well as attractions at Kid’s Kingdom. Credits are stored on your BlastPass wristband as a convenient and easy method of payment. 1 credit = $1. As you make your purchases, you simply show your wristband to the vendor who will scan it, and the purchase credits will be automatically deducted. Credits can be reloaded at any of the 12 BlastPass Booths throughout the Fair Zone. (Please note, only Arts & Crafts vendors and Texas Wine Garden Booth will accept cash and credit cards.)
HOW DO I PURCHASE A BLASTPASS WRISTBAND?
- ADVANCE: You can order your wristband in advance in 25, 50, or 100 credit amounts here on the King William Fair website.
- DAY OF FAIR: BlastPass wristbands can be purchased with any credit amount on the day of the Fair at any of our 12 BlastPass Booths located in the Fair Zone. The BlastPass will only be sold to people wearing official King William Fair Admission wristbands. The BlastPass Booths will be prominently marked and indicated on your Fair Program, (which you will receive when you purchase your Admission wristbands at one of our 8 Admission Gates). BlastPass Booths will open at 8:00 a.m. on Fair Day.
- FEE: There is a one-time charge of $2 per BlastPass wristband.
HOW DOES THE BLASTPASS WRISTBAND WORK?
Credits are purchased for BlastPass wristbands using cash or credit cards. As you make food and beverage (except Texas Wine Garden wines) purchases or Kid’s Kingdom activities payments, the vendor will scan your wristband and credits will be deducted from the wristband. That vendor will be able to show you on their device the amount deducted and the amount of credits remaining on your wristband. If you run out of credits, you can always add more at any of the 12 BlastPass Booths throughout the Fair Zone.
WHERE CAN I USE MY BLASTPASS WRISTBAND?
- FOOD/BEVERAGES/KID’S KINGDOM: BlastPass is the only form of payment accepted for food and beverage (except Texas Wine Garden wines) purchases and Kid’s Kingdom activities. The King William Fair is no longer using paper tickets.
- ARTS & CRAFTS: Arts & Crafts vendors do not accept BlastPass wristbands. Arts & Crafts vendors will accept cash or credit cards, and some may accept checks.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE MY BLASTPASS WRISTBAND?
If you lose your wristband, you lose your credits. Paper coupons were easy to lose in the past, but the BlastPass wristband can be securely worn on your wrist. No personal information or personal data like credit card information is stored on the wristband.
HOW LONG ARE MY CREDITS GOOD FOR?
Credits are valid during the entire day of the Fair on April 9, 2022. Credits cannot be used after the fair ends or for future Fair dates.
HOW DO I RELOAD MY BLASTPASS WRISTBAND?
You can reload your wristband at any of the 12 BlastPass Booths marked with a large blue sign throughout the Fair Zone.
CAN I GET A REFUND ON THE CREDITS THAT I DON'T USE?
No. There is a no refund policy, just like with paper tickets used in the past, and refunds will not be issued for unused credits.
BUY NOW AND SAVEPURCHASE BLASTPASS HERE